We are no longer publishing courses to the Canvas system. We now host our courses on Articulate Online so that you do not have to go through a lengthy registration process, making it faster and easier for classrooms to access our content.
Class enrolment form
When you access your online course for the first time, you will be directed to an enrolment form. Both teachers and students need to fill in and submit this form to enter the course. Here is an explanation of the items on the form:
- Your name: please write down your first and last name.
- Your school name: please write down your school name in full.
- Your school email: please be accurate with this and check spelling.
- Class code: This is a special code assigned to your teacher, please ask you teacher for it. Make sure you copy the exact code.
Saving your progress
Our courses are designed for you to progress through over time. In order to save your progression through the course you will need to:
- Access the course from the same device (computer or tablet)
- Use the same browser (Google Chrome recommended)
- Make sure your browser is set to allow saving cookies and that you do not clear your cache
If you change any of the requirements above, you will be directed back to the eenrolment page yourself again, and start from the beginning of the course.